Saturday, January 1, 2011

On a scale from one to ten......ELEVEN... is just better!

I read a facebook post by a friend that said "On a scale from one to ten......ELEVEN... is just better! Happy New Year 2011!" I liked the sentiment, and yes, ELEVEN is just better! I am confident that this year is going to be one of the best years ever!
I am here in Phoenix, and I am freezing! Phoenix is having unconditionally cold weather, and my unconditionally cold clothing was left in storage in Utah in preparation for Samoa. So, seriously... I'm freezing!
Well, it's five days and counting until I hop on that plane, and I find I am starting to get a little emotional about leaving my loved ones for 2 months! Really makes me appreciate the sacrifice so many make when going on a mission for 2 years! My hesitance to leave loved ones is however, currently overpowered by my desire to get warm. Only five more days of "cold feet" (literally) and I will be on my way.


No comments:

Post a Comment